BUILDING ENGINEER FOR CLASS A PROPERTY
Seeking an experienced building engineer to join our property management team at Park Square. This Class A Complex located in the heart of Uptown consists of approximately 450K square feet of Office and Retail. Candidate must possess basic skills as a carpenter, plumber, mechanic, painter, HVAC technician and electrician. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, stable work history, high level of initiative and excellent communication skills. $18 - $22 per hour depending on experience. Fax Cover Letter and Resume to: 505-515-3926 or mail to: Allegiance Realty Corporation, 6501 America’s Parkway NE, Suite 123, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
Victor Marquez Victor Marquez
201 Third St. NW, Suite 1150 | Albuquerque, NM 87102
Date: February 14, 2017 at 4:21:11 PM MST
This position is responsible for managing HCSC property functions for assigned span of control. Responsible for metro facilities, remote facilities, or a combination of metro and remote state facilities, depending on facility sizes, type/mix, and number of occupants, geographic proximities, and overall budget.
From: Liz Carrillo <email@example.com>
Date: February 3, 2017 at 12:56:06 PM MST
Subject: BCBSNM Position
Click here for more information
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Responsible for supervising and managing staff in the Facilities department who conduct general maintenance, installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Create effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.
- Makes recommendations or final decisions on various maintenance and construction projects and determines best practice for using in-house resources.
- Inspects projects after completion for satisfactory results.
- Ensures OSHA standards are followed within the department.
- Schedules repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous operations.
- Manages grounds crew and maintenance of property grounds
- Manages landscaping activities as required.
- Conducts a daily inspection of the property to ensure that it is clean, attractive and fully functional. Implements immediate remediation of problems.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters
HR Business Partner
Zia Park Casino * Hotel * Racetrack
3901 W. Millen Drive * Hobbs NM, 88240
Office: (575) 492-7002
Cell: (575) 495-1525
Fax: (575) 492-7056
Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Top Work Places!
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $1.6 billion, 18 work locations statewide and over 160,000 members. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our credit union gave back $8 million dollars to our member-owners and community in 2015 and contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Technician to join our team. The Facilities Technician will be responsible for providing general maintenance to the Credit Union's facilities as assigned by supervisor.
Sales Rep for Armour Pavement.
Premiere local paving company is looking for an energetic and organized Outside Sales Representative. Responsibilities include growing existing customer relationships while cultivating new business. Must be accountable to deadlines and goals, be creative when problem solving, and quick on your feet. A successful Sales Representative needs strong attention to detail, ability to close the sale and follow up when projects are complete. Prior outside sales experience is required. Prior asphalt experience is a major plus but we will train you. We provide a comprehensive compensation package including base salary, commission, benefits, auto allowance and a fun, interactive team environment. Please send resume to JennSavoie@armourpavement.com
Asphalt Field Estimator
Local construction company is seeking a field estimator. Primary duties include: Accurately measuring and assessing projects for our sales department so that an accurate quote can be provided to our customers. Some training will be provided but successful applicants must have the following: Dependable transportation, the ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, basic math and geometry skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with team members, our customers, and the general public. Previous survey experience a plus. Armour Pavement is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to JennSavoie@armourpavement.com