Ace Asphalt has an immediate opening for an Account Executive in the Albuquerque office.
The Account Executive position maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts and clients. This person relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish specific sales metrics. A wide degree of creativity and sales acumen is expected. Ace Account Executives should be prudent to conduct selves with the utmost integrity to maintain Ace’s strong corporate image.
- Targets potential clients and develops relationships in order to acquire new revenue generating opportunities for Ace.
- Measures potential jobs to determine price and planning
- Proactively handles customer issues and concerns in an expedient manner.
- Partners extensively with Production to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains accurate metric reporting in SalesLogix so clearly understands performance-to-date and goal percentages.
- Works effectively with customer service, accounting, production and management to develop a team environment
- Complete market research and sales analysis as required
- Prepare sales reports, price analysis, comparisons and customer call reports as required
- Partners with entire Sales department to assist in building materials for presentations, proposals, customer letters, miscellaneous as needed.
- Proactively identifies areas of process improvement and new business penetration by networking with key constituents, attending trade shows, journals, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma, a college degree in Business, Marketing or similar preferred.
- Approximately 5 years of experience selling a variety of paving maintenance products.
- Maintained a 7 figure book of business
- Requires strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Ability to be a positive leader with experience leading, facilitating, teaching and coaching teams of people in successful endeavors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Understanding of business technology
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, problem- solving and organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work well with others in a team approach.
- MS Office and Sales software proficiency
- Clean driving record
- This position requires the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage one's schedule with minimal supervision.
- Extensive vehicle travel is required for the position.
- This position is not an office role; therefore, the majority of time will be spent in the marketplace.
- Frequently works in outside weather conditions, including extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and perform some physical tasks including but not limited to walking, sitting, bending, reaching, pointing, grasping, lifting, and carrying.
**Note – company vehicle and cell phone reimbursement is included
Qualified persons wishing to be considered for this position should submit your resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Mike Jensen @ email@example.com.
BUILDING ENGINEER FOR CLASS A PROPERTY
Seeking an experienced building engineer to join our property management team at Park Square. This Class A Complex located in the heart of Uptown consists of approximately 450K square feet of Office and Retail. Candidate must possess basic skills as a carpenter, plumber, mechanic, painter, HVAC technician and electrician. Requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent, stable work history, high level of initiative and excellent communication skills. $18 - $22 per hour depending on experience. Fax Cover Letter and Resume to: 505-515-3926 or mail to: Allegiance Realty Corporation, 6501 America’s Parkway NE, Suite 123, Albuquerque, NM 87110.
Victor Marquez Victor Marquez
201 Third St. NW, Suite 1150 | Albuquerque, NM 87102
Date: February 14, 2017 at 4:21:11 PM MST
This position is responsible for managing HCSC property functions for assigned span of control. Responsible for metro facilities, remote facilities, or a combination of metro and remote state facilities, depending on facility sizes, type/mix, and number of occupants, geographic proximities, and overall budget.
From: Liz Carrillo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: February 3, 2017 at 12:56:06 PM MST
Subject: BCBSNM Position
Click here for more information
Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Top Work Places!
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $1.6 billion, 18 work locations statewide and over 160,000 members. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our credit union gave back $8 million dollars to our member-owners and community in 2015 and contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Technician to join our team. The Facilities Technician will be responsible for providing general maintenance to the Credit Union's facilities as assigned by supervisor.
Sales Rep for Armour Pavement.
Premiere local paving company is looking for an energetic and organized Outside Sales Representative. Responsibilities include growing existing customer relationships while cultivating new business. Must be accountable to deadlines and goals, be creative when problem solving, and quick on your feet. A successful Sales Representative needs strong attention to detail, ability to close the sale and follow up when projects are complete. Prior outside sales experience is required. Prior asphalt experience is a major plus but we will train you. We provide a comprehensive compensation package including base salary, commission, benefits, auto allowance and a fun, interactive team environment. Please send resume to JennSavoie@armourpavement.com
Asphalt Field Estimator
Local construction company is seeking a field estimator. Primary duties include: Accurately measuring and assessing projects for our sales department so that an accurate quote can be provided to our customers. Some training will be provided but successful applicants must have the following: Dependable transportation, the ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, basic math and geometry skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with team members, our customers, and the general public. Previous survey experience a plus. Armour Pavement is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume to JennSavoie@armourpavement.com